AI in Fincrime Roundtable
Sep 10, 2020
San Francisco, CA
Learn How to Tackle AML & Fraud’s Biggest Challenges
Criminal innovation is on the rise. Built to beat the current system, synthetic ID fraud and tactics like it require financial crime fighters to adopt a new approach.
At AI in Fincrime Roundtable, you’ll learn from (and engage directly with) leaders in this space who are actively using machine learning to fight financial crime. Featuring rapid-fire presentations on live applications by fincrime, tech, and regulatory experts followed by open discussion, this half-day event covers tech and regulatory trends every financial crime fighter needs to know to take on today’s bad actors:
- Address key weaknesses in your anti-financial crime program with AI
- Transform your enterprise’s untapped data into fincrime intelligence using NLP
- Use machine learning to fight to synthetic identity fraud
- Stay ahead of the evolving regulatory expectations
- Ben Gray, Chief Compliance Officer at Square
- Soumya Kalra, Senior Quantitative Risk Specialist at Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Mehmet Orun, Sr. Director, Product Management – Customer 360 at Salesforce
- Jas Randhawa, US Compliance Officer at Stripe
- Glenn Dinetz, Financial Crime Lecturer at Rutgers University
- Matt Van Buskirk, CEO at Hummingbird
- Greg Pinn, AML & KYC at Merlon Intelligence
- Steve Cohen, COO at Basis Technology
Held at the beautiful Minna Gallery 10 minutes walk from the financial district, the event features three hours of networking with key regulators and innovators…and, of course, unlimited wine, beer, and tapas.
- 1:00-1:50 – Light lunch and networking
- 1:50-2:00 – Welcome
- 2:00-4:00 – Light talks & open discussion
- 4:00-6:00 – Networking happy hour
Space is limited, so register today!